1. Firstly, make sure your hands dry and clean.
2. Clean your screen thoroughly with the alcohol swab and microfiber cloth fabric.
3. Remove remaining dust with the electrostatic dust remover if necessary.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 until the screen is free of any dust or dirt before installation.
5. Peel the protective layer (Side 1) off the adhesive side. Take care not to touch the adhesive side.
6. With the adhesive side facing down, carefully align the screen protector and the cutouts to the screen and gently lower onto the screen.
7. Press the center of the surface lightly. The adhesive will apply itself smoothly across the surface. If not fully spread, press the surface lightly again.
8. Remove any remaining bubbles with your fingers by pushing them towards the edge.
9. Smaller bubbles trapped under the screen protector will usually disappear within 24 hours.
1. Never touch the adhesive side of the screen protector with your finger or external objects. This may affect the adhesion quality or leave markings after installation.
2. Suggest to adhesive completely well in place for one time when installing, to assure the adhesion quality. Re-installing may affect the adhesion quality.
3. Excessive force may damage the screen protector or your device when installing or removing the screen protector. 4. It’s recommend that the screen protector be used with a bumper or case to provide full protection to your device.
The key to preventing bubbles from forming while you apply a screen protector is following all of the recommendations for applying a screen protector in the first place.This means it’s best to wash your hands to get rid of any excess oils and dirt on your fingers. Dust and dirt can easily make its way underneath the screen protector while you’re applying it, which can aid the formation of bubbles, so you want to make sure that you don’t have any on your fingers.
Secondly, you want to apply your screen protector in a room where there isn’t a lot of dust. A good place to do this is in a bathroom right after a hot shower, since the steam and humidity chokes down any dust and provides a great environment to put a screen protector on your iPhone. Again, dust and dirt can create more bubbles, so you don’t want any of that around your environment.
You’ll also want a microfiber cloth to wipe the screen clean before you apply the screen protector. You absolutely do not want any dust or fingerprints on the screen while you’re applying the screen protector. This makes sure that there are as little bubbles as possible.
Lastly (and most importantly), you’ll want to squeegee out any bubbles that form after you applied the screen protector by using the microfiber cloth and pushing out the bubbles to corners. You can get all of them out most of the time, but sometimes there will some bubbles that will be stubborn. If this happens, just carefully lift the screen protector and try applying it again.
*As this is a glass product, please note that the edges of the glass are the most vulnerable areas. We highly recommend that you use a case along with your Protek Premium GLASS to avoid chipping or cracking the edges of your Protek Premium tempered glass screen protector.
*When removing for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent where the screen protector will not adhere to the device. It is not recommended to reuse the GLASS Protector once it’s been applied.
*Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.